Kantha is a type of embroidery craft in the eastern regions of the Indian subcontinent, specifically in Bangladesh and in the Indian states of West Bengal, In India, old saris are stacked on each other and hand-stitched to make a thin piece of blanket. Kantha stitching is also used to make simple quilts, commonly known as Kantha Quilts. Women in Bengal typically use old saris and cloth and layer them with kantha stitching to make a light blanket, throw, or bedspread. Kantha is very popular with tourists visiting the Bengal region of the Indian subcontinent.
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.